- To prevent accidents or laboratory fires, all magnetic stirrers feature two independent safety circuits which switches off heating in case of any overtemperature situation
- In combination with Heat-On attachments you can convert your lab into a "safety zone"
- Even if the stirrer is exposed to the highest temperatures, damage is categorically ruled out - all models come with a fire-resistant aluminum die-cast housing
- Hotplate residual heat indicator in the digital display of the MR Hei-End is illuminated when unit is turned off and hotplate temperature is above 50 °C to warn operator of potential burn hazards
- For your safety, the unit will power off in case of a short-circuit, a damage to the temperature sensor, a motor failure or other incidences during operation
- To protect you from splashes and scalding from bath media, rotation speed ramps up slowly until unit has reached the pre-programmed speed
- A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up. If heating is switched on, the on/off button is illuminated for visual control